Overview (Ref: EPMPMO)
The goal of this three-
This course is intended for Administrators, Systems Engineers, PMO Managers, Project Managers, Consultants and other people responsible for the configuration and management of a Microsoft Project Server 2013/Project Online.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
· Plan a Microsoft PPM Deployment
· Configure Project Server client software
· Create and maintain enterprise custom fields
· Create KPIs for tracking Project Schedule and Cost
· Configure and manage views and security
· Configure and manage time and task management settings
· Customize project sites
· Import projects and resources to Enterprise
· Configure and Manage enterprise standards for Planning/Scheduling
Students should have a working knowledge of the following:
• Microsoft Windows Server 20xx networking.
• Microsoft Project Professional.
• Basic project management concepts.
Course Fee and Booking
Public Course Fee: £2,100.00 per delegate
1) 15% Discounts available for additional delegates from same organisation.
2) For mass end-